38-48 North Main Street Norwalk, CT
Mixed Use: 1st Floor Shops & Restaurants, 2nd Floor Offices
Year Built: Early 1900's
Construction: Wood & Masonry Construction
Renovated: Spring 2015
Typical Floor SQFT: 12,000 sq ft.
Building Size: 21,200 sq ft.
Capital Equities Group acquired this historical property in 2012. Current tenants include ground floor retail quick server food restaurants and a convenience store. The second floor features updated modern offices for an award-winning architect. All renovations preserve the historical integrity of the building. Capital Equities has also improved the rear entrances of the property creating an attractive, landscaped "backyard" between the property and the 700 space parking lot.
- Many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance.
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
- Convenient parking in the Webster lot with 700 parking spaces.
38-48 North Main Street, Norwalk, CT, United States