38-48 North Main Street Norwalk, CT
Capital Equities acquired this historical property in 2012. Currently, the building features street level retail spaces which house a number of various restaurants and neighborhood service businesses. The second floor consists of updated modern offices, designed for an award-winning architectural firm. Throughout the renovation process, great care has been taken to preserve the historical integrity of the building, ensuring that the long-standing charm of South Norwalk stays intact. Capital Equities has also enhanced the property by improving the rear entrances to create an attractive, landscaped "backyard" area between the property and the adjacent parking lot.
- Many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance.
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
- Ample, convenient parking in the Webster lot
38-48 North Main Street, Norwalk, CT, United States