38-48 North Main Street Norwalk, CT
Mixed Use: 1st Floor Shops & Restaurants, 2nd Floor Offices
Year Built: Early 1900's
Construction: Wood & Masonry Construction
Renovated: Spring 2015
Typical Floor SQFT: 12,000 sq ft.
Building Size: 21,200 sq ft.
Capital Equities Group acquired this historical property in 2012. Plans for renovation are in progress with the focus on preserving the historical integrity of the building.
- Many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance.
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
- Convenient parking in the Webster lot with 700 parking spaces.
38-48 North Main Street, Norwalk, CT, United States