50 North Main Street Norwalk, CT
Year Built: 1940
Construction: Steel & Concrete Construction
Renovated: Spring 2015
Typical Floor SQFT: 1st Floor=7,750 sq ft. / 2nd Floor=4,200 sq ft.
Building Size: 11,950 sq ft.
Capital Equities Group acquired this historical property in 2012. Plans for renovation are in progress with the focus on preserving the historical integrity of the building. The features of the building such as the large atrium area with 24-foot tall ceilings in the lower level are mimicked in the second floor with their beautiful skylights and lofty ceiling heights.
- Many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance.
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
- Convenient parking in the Webster lot with 700 parking spaces.
50 North Main Street, Norwalk, CT, United States