11 North Main Norwalk, CT
Mixed Use: Residential & Office
Year Built: 1800s
Construction: Wood & Brick
Typical Floor SQFT: 2,600
Building Size: 8,000
Acquired in 2016, Capital Equities performed one of its signature renovations to this building. The 2 apartments received top to bottom updates to create New York style loft layouts with high ceilings, exposed brick and modern, urban lifestyle features. The 4 offices also were completely updated creating hip, modern industrial style work spaces perfect for architects, designers, technology and media companies.
- Many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance.
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
- Convenient parking in the Webster lot with 700 parking spaces.