SONO 50 Norwalk, CT
The newly-renovated and transformed SONO50 represents a first-of-its-kind office space designed to cater to the needs of the 21st century. Originally constructed in 1970, SONO50 has undergone a remarkable redevelopment, merging an industrial design with loft-style office space. Spanning nearly 200,000 square feet and towering 14 stories, SONO50 offers panoramic views of historic, downtown South Norwalk and the Norwalk Harbor which stretches across the Long Island Sound.
The building’s main entrance was designed to complement the SoNo aesthetic with new architectural steel canopies, brick, designer lighting and reimagined, full-glass storefronts. The Washington Street plaza was re-invigorated with new hard-scaping and landscaping to provide a more organic and natural environment amidst the bustle of downtown. The open green space serves to compliment the modern 23-foot glass "jewel boxes" at both the North and South entries of the building. Each entrance gives way to a completely re-imagined lobby: 5,000 square feet of newly designed space to welcome building visitors, serve as an alternate workspace, seamlessly transition to the cafe and providing convenient bank access.
SONO 50 offers the most comprehensive and highest quality amenity package available in the local market with ample on-site parking, full building backup generator, adjacency/access to a spacious, city-owned park, modern conferencing facilities, common area WiFi, tenant lounge and gaming area, a state-of-the art fitness center with spa-like locker room and a convenient secure bike rack. Once you step into SONO50, prepare to immerse yourself in a first-rate office experience like no other.
- Impressive, beautifully re-designed Lobby
- Tenant Concierge & Security
- High-end Fitness Facilities
- State-of-the-art Conference Center & Training Facility
- Lounge & Game Room
- Full Service Bank & Gourmet Café, located on-site
- 700-Space Parking Lot
- Full-Building Back-up Generator
- On-site Management Team
- Expansive Outdoor Green Space and Plaza
- Mere steps to SoNo’s shops, restaurants and entertainment spots
- Minutes from all major area highways including I-95, RT-15 & RT-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
50 Washington Street, Norwalk, CT, United States