SONO 50 Norwalk, CT
The newly-renovated and transformed SONO 50 now represents a first-of-its-kind office space designed to meet 21st century needs at every turn. Constructed in 1970, SONO 50 is now where chic meets high-rise lofts – 200,000 square feet that towers 14 stories and offers panoramic views of historic South Norwalk, Norwalk Harbor and beyond to Long Island.
The building’s first-floor entry was designed to complement historic SoNo with new architectural steel canopies, brick, designer lighting and reimagined storefronts. The inviting park plaza and landscaping provide a natural environment and contrast to the new 23-foot glass towers at both the North and South entries of the building. And the lobby: 5,000 brand new square feet constructed to perfectly accommodate the impressive entry with a comfortable co-working area, cafeteria, and convenient bank access.
SONO 50 provides the largest, and highest quality, amenity package available in the local market with ample on-site parking, 100% generator back up providing continual power to the entire building, adjacent to a large city-owned park and plaza, modern conference rooms, video conferencing, WiFi, lounge and gaming areas, a state-of-the art gym with spa-like locker room and a convenient bike rack at the lobby level. Once you step into SONO 50 you experience the full benefits of first class amenities befitting a Class A office building.
- Hotel Chic Lobby
- Lobby Attendant & Security
- High-end Fitness Center
- Conference Center & Training Facility
- Lounge & Gaming Room
- On-site Full Service Bank & Gourmet Cafe
- 700-Car Capacity Parking Lot
- Whole Building Generator
- State-of-the-Art Central Server Room
- Full time on-site Management and Engineer
- Expansive Outdoor Green Space and Plaza
- Steps from many shops, restaurants and entertainment spots
- Desirable South Norwalk Neighborhood
- Minutes from major highways including I-95, Rt-15 & Rt-7
- Walking distance to South Norwalk Train Station
50 Washington Street, Norwalk, CT, United States